Clinical Trial Imaging Market Revenue To Cross USD 1,961.2 Million By 2031 | Growth Plus Reports
NEW YORK, Nov. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- According to the latest trending report published by Growth Plus Reports titled, "Clinical Trial Imaging Market by Products and Services (Services and Software), Modality (Computed Tomography, Ultrasound, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, X-Ray, Positron Emission Tomography, and Echocardiography), End Users (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Medical Device Manufacturers, Academic and Government Research Institutes, and Contract Research Organizations (CROs))–Global Outlook and Forecast 2021-2031".The global Clinical Trial Imaging Market is expected to clock US$ ~1,961.2 million by 2031 owing to the increasing number of clinical trials and launch of technologically advanced imaging modalities.
- The use of imaging in clinical trials has helped in transforming decision making for the pharma, biotech, and medical device companies.
- In the past few years, companies in the market have focused on developing advanced imaging modalities.
- Companies in the market are adopting inorganic growth strategies such as merger and acquisition.
- For instance, in January 2021, Bioclinica, an integrated solutions provider of clinical life science and technology expertise, acquired Silicon Valley-based Saliency, for accelerating digital development.
- Bioclinica will further integrate the company's advanced AI technology into its imaging platform to support a growing portfolio of pharmaceutical and medical device clients.
Request for a sample of this research report: https://growthplusreports.com/request-sample-report/?clinical-trial-imaging-market
Excerpts from 'By Products and Services Segmentation'
Based on products and services, the clinical trial imaging market has been segmented into services and software. The services segment is further categorized operational imaging services, systems and technical support services, read analysis services, and trial design consulting services. Services segment dominated the clinical trial imaging market in 2020. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the increasing number of clinical trials and growing use of imaging modalities by pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies.
Excerpts from 'By Region Segmentation'
Regionally, the global clinical trial imaging market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Row). North America held the largest share in the global clinical trial imaging market. Rising research activities coupled with the rising public and private funding for research studies are playing a crucial role in propelling the market growth in this region. Moreover, increasing initiatives by companies in the region for the development of new platforms that provide enhanced decision making are also contributing to the growth of clinical trial imaging market.
Excerpts from 'Competitive Landscape'
The prominent players operating in the global clinical trial imaging market include:
- Parexel International Corporation
- BioTelemetry, Inc
- ERT Clinical
- Cardiovascular Imaging Technologies
- Intrinsic Imaging, ICON plc
- Navitas Life Sciences
- IXICO plc
- Radiant Sage LLC
Check discount now: https://growthplusreports.com/check-discount/?clinical-trial-imaging-market
Table of contents
- Market Ecosystem
- Geographic Scope
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2018 and 2019
- Base Year – 2020
- Forecasted Years – 2021 to 2031
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trend (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players and Their Competitive Positioning (2020)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL CLINICAL TRIAL IMAGING MARKET - ANALYSIS and FORECAST, BY PRODUCTS and SERVICES
- Operational Imaging Services
- System and Technical Support Services
- Read Analysis Services
- Trial Design Consulting Services
- GLOBAL CLINICAL TRIAL IMAGING MARKET - ANALYSIS and FORECAST, BY MODALITY
- Computed Tomography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Positron Emission Tomography
- Other Modalities
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on 'Strategic Developments' registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment and Initiatives Analysis
- 'Business Profile' of Key Players
Speak to analyst to know Covid-19 impact on this industry: https://growthplusreports.com/speak-to-analyst/?clinical-trial-imaging-market
Check out more trending reports in healthcare industry by growth plus reports:
Medical Simulation Market by Products and Services (Anatomical Models, Web-based Simulation, Simulation Software, and Simulation Training Services), End-User (Academic Institutes and Research Centers, Hospitals, and Military Organizations) – Global Outlook and Forecast 2021-2031
Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market by Type [Handheld Instruments, Electrosurgical Instruments, Inflation Systems, Monitoring and Visualization Devices and Guiding Devices], Application [Cardiac Surgery, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Urological Surgery, Gynecological Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, and Bariatric Surgery], End User [Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgery Centers] – Global Outlook and Forecast 2021-2031
Growth+Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth+ portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary and primary research, market modelling and forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as "Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- January 2022
- Biotech Showcase™
- February 2022
- Biotechgate Digital Partnering February 2022
- BIO CEO & Investor Conference